We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- cookies that are used to collect data
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide information or services to you
- administer and improve the performance of our service and websites
- comply with the law
- for marketing and research purposes
- for analytics services, i.e. Google Analytics, more information here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
By using the service means you agree with us collecting and using this information.
Besides our staff, we share this information with third party agents and service providers in order to facilitate the operation, monitoring and management of the website and service.
We keep your information safe by storing it in password protected databases and only allowing certain staff access to it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected].